How to lose weight fast is the problem. Here I offer Tips on how to lose weight quickly, A diet plan to lose weight, and the best ways to lose weight fast.
Here at Body, Mind and Soul We try to bring You the Most Updated information for Getting and Staying Healthy. There is a lot of information out there and everyone seems to know The Best Ways to Lose Weight Fast. Quite Frankly; a Lot of it is pure Misinformation or Garbage. We know Your time is valuable and We like to cut through the BS, and improve Your life.
I am Not a physician or Health Care provider, But I am gonna tell You what I have learned in My years here on Your planet. Are You paying attention? No, I’m not from another planet; unless I do not remember. Seriously, there are some important things to remember as You begin Your journey to Lose Weight. Remember the information that I am providing is based on my Knowledge, Experience and Research. To be Successful in Losing weight, You will need to adjust Your Thinking. You need a plan, or road map. Think of Losing Weight as A Nutrition Program. I’ll Explain that in a minute or two.
A Plan to Lose Weight // Your Nutrition Program
So Let’s talk about Things that are going to Help You. Remember You have to Change Your thinking. If You Remember and apply the information on this page, You Can Lose Weight. Below I have created Lists to help You as you begin Your Nutrition Program (Notice I Did Not Say Diet). These are Not Listed in order of Importance, ALL are Important.
These are All Important to Remember. Tried and True methods. This Works if You Do It.
- STOP Drinking Soft Drinks. (Drink Water, Green Tea, Tea, Coffee or 100% Juice)
- Try to Limit Fast Food stops. In Many Cases Fast Food has Little Nutritional Value.
- Drink lots of Water (Water keeps You Hydrated. Experts Recommend 8 X 8 oz = 64 oz. a day)
- Eat 4 to 5 times A Day // (You Read that Right. I will Talk about This in more Detail Later)
- Don’t Count the Calories (Change Your Eating Habits. The Way You Eat and What You Eat.)
- Don’t Worry About Carbs (Eat What You Want, within Reason, Portion Control is The Key)
- Sugars Are NOT All Bad (This is A Big Lie. NOT all Sugars are bad. There are worst things.)
- Plan Your Meals // Plan your Shopping Trips // You Will Need to Make a List.
- Look at Labels When Shopping // This is Very Important. // Read The Labels.
- Exercise Daily // Do More Daily Physical Activity that involves Moving.
- Go for a Walk // Walking is Very Good Exercise. (Most Anyone can Do it.)
Artificial Sweeteners / READ THIS! / What Do You Know?
Avoid DIET Anything!! // Look at The Labels. (DIET, Lite, or Sugar Free) All these terms Mean they have Artificial Sweeteners. These are Death in a Package!! (In almost All Cases this means It contains Aspartame or NutraSweet, Equal, or Canderel.) Pure Cane Sugar is NOT your Worst enemy.
The Biggest Lie or Myth in Modern Society is that Artificial Sweeteners are Not Bad For You! For Years companies have marketed and promoted items with Artificial Sweeteners. I’m gonna go into some detail here, but Don’t Be Fooled (Look At The Labels); Look for Keywords like Sugar Free, Diet, Or Lite. Avoid These Products! Keep reading to See Why.
Your Body Cannot Digest and Process Artificial Sweeteners Properly; and they can Do More Harm than Good. These Sweeteners affect Your Body’s Metabolism and Digestive System and can have Many Side Effects. Do Your Own research if You don’t believe me, about Aspartame and other Artificial Sweeteners.
You can do Your own Research, but I have some information here for convenience. From Wikipedia: Aspartame is an Artificial non-saccharide Sweetener 200 times sweeter (You can Read more here.) than sucrose, and is Commonly used as a Sugar Substitute in foods and beverages. It is a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine dipeptide with the Trade Names, NutraSweet, Equal, and Canderel.
According to Google, What are the Negative effects of Aspartame? Bottom Line: As Aspartame is digested, low amounts of Methanol are formed. Aspartame is only a minor source of Methanol in the diet, so it is not considered to be a problem. Thousands of Websites claim that it is seriously harmful. Aspartame is blamed for Hundreds of Health problems, ranging from Cancer to Headaches. Read More here.
What about Splenda? From Google: Splenda contains Sucralose. Sucralose is a zero-calorie Artificial Sweetener, and Splenda is the most common sucralose-based product. Sucralose is made from sugar in a multi-step chemical process in which 3 hydrogen-oxygen groups are replaced with Chlorine atoms. The Majority of ingested Sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric.
Do You Need More Chlorine In Your daily Diet?
What About Sweet n Low? From Yahoo Sweet n Low does not contain Aspartame. But, it contains another Artificial Sweetener called Saccharin. You can look this one up on Your Own or Click Here.
Eat To Lose Weight /
You Read That Right…Really
So Now let’s talk about What TO DO to Lose Weight. Although these are numbered, They are Not Listed in order of Importance. They are ALL Important.
- Eat 4 to 5 Times A Day. (A Good Breakfast & Fruit Juice) A Mid Morning Snack (Applesauce, Raisins, Fruit) Lunch (A Sensible Lunch Ex. Subway or other Sandwich) Afternoon Snack (Yogurt, Oatmeal Cookie, Banana, etc.) A Sensible Dinner. (Most Anything You Want, Remembering The Fist Rule Below.)
- The Important Thing to Watch is Portion Control. Make a Fist. (The Total Amount of Food You Eat Per Meal should be No Larger than Your Fist for Any One Of The Three Main Meals.)
- By Eating 4 to 5 times a day, Drinking lots of Water / Fruit Juices / Milk You will be Retraining Your Body to Metabolize Food Properly. This will Increase Your Metabolism, Circulation and Give You More Energy.
- Take A Walk, The Stairs, or Increase The Amount of Physical Activity You Get on A Daily Basis.
- Dinner Can Be Whatever You Want. (Within Reason) Remember You are Only going to Eat a Smaller Portion.
- By Following The Guidelines above, When Dinner comes Around; You Won’t be that Hungry.
- So How Many Calories Per Day is All of That? Who Cares? The Idea is To Make Smart Sensible Choices, Eat Smaller Portions and Fuel Your Body. DO NOT Count Carbs Or Calories. Try It, You’ll Like the results.
- Plan Your Day To Include Fruits, Vegetables, Good Snacks, Fish, Meats, Poultry and Soups.
- Plan Your Cooking activities accordingly, and try to Avoid Frying Foods whenever Possible.
- By Eating The Right Foods in Moderation, Exercising Portion Control, You Can Do This and Be Successful.
Plan Your Shopping / Your List / Read The Labels
This List is provided for Examples of Healthy Items. Each person has different Tastes, but there should be something for everyone. Remember Read The Labels and Avoid (DIET, Lite, or Sugar Free) Products.
- Healthy Snacks — Raisins, Oatmeal, Bran Bars, Graham Crackers, Honey, Fruit, Nuts, Crackers, Popcorn, Yogurt, Applesauce, Grapes, Berries
- Drink Water or Fruit Juices You Want 100% Juice (Look at the Labels) Apple, Tomato, Orange, Grapefruit Juices are Good.
- Fruits / Vegetables — Leafy Vegetables / Vibrant Colors — Apples, Bananas, Oranges, Pears, Grapes, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Melons, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Lettuce, Kale, Celery, Onions, Spinach, Turnips, Zucchini, Turnip Greens, Corn, Greens, Beans, Peas.
- Include A Salad several times A Week. (I Love A Good Salad with The Works. Lettuce, Spinach, Black Olives, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Cucumbers, Croutons, Cheese, )
- Watch The Salad Dressing — Is It Lite, Diet or Sugar Free?
- Meats, Fish, Poultry, Tuna, Shrimp, — Fish is Very Important. Plan Your Meals accordingly.
- Yogurt — Or Yogurt Smoothie Drinks (Look at The Labels.)
- Drink Coffee, Milk, Sweet Tea in Moderation (I Drink Lots of Sweet Tea Sweetened with Pure Cane Sugar, with Green Tea Added when it is Brewed.) The Body Can Process Sugar.
- Cheeses, Dairy and Margarine in Moderation.
In addition to eating the right foods in moderation, You may want to consider Nutritional Supplements for Optimum health. There have been numerous studies that Boast about the Positive Results of CBD Oil and other supplements when used as part of a regular daily routine. See my other post How and Where to Buy CBD Oil.
Best Weight Loss Product / Give Your Body A Boost
A Very Good Friend of mine recently started taking a Nutritional Supplement to Help Him Lose Weight. I talked to him and He has only been taking this Supplement for 72 Hours (3 Days). Here is what He has Experienced in 3 Days. He started taking This Powder on Sunday and on Tuesday…. He had Lost 8 Lbs. Now I don’t Know about You, But To Me that is Amazing!! He doesn’t expect this trend to continue, but that is a Great Start.
Update: I talked to my Friend yesterday. My Friend has been on his Weight Loss Nutrition Plan and taking the Weight Loss challenge and the product below for 22 Days now. He is Excited and has lost 18 Lbs. He has changed his thinking and says he’s Not Hungry or Craving sweets.
If You Coupled this with The Other Advice Here, You Could jump start your weight loss. The Company that Sells this product has a Weight Loss Challenge That Could Pay You to Lose Weight. You can Find Out More By Clicking Here.
Breaking News: I need to tell You about a Great Deal If You are on Medicaid or have an EBT card, You can Get Amazon Prime Membership for only $5.99 per month. You get All the advantages of Prime Membership, Free Prime shipping, Stream videos, TV, and music and much more…all for $5.99 Month. Cancel Anytime. ===>>Click Here to Start saving.
I hope I have given You Useful Information as to How to Lose Weight Quickly. You can Lose Weight Fast if You follow the advice here. Key things to Remember are Change Your Thinking, Eat More, Lose More, stay Hydrated, Read Labels and Avoid Artificial Sweeteners. By changing your Eating Habits, Proper Portion Control, and Planning Your Meals & Snacks; You Can Shed those Extra Pounds.
Be Sure to Check out the Weight Loss Challenge or The Products discussed in the Article. Or CLICK HERE.
Here’s To Your Success. You Can Do This!
Have You ever Wanted To Make Money Online; But Didn’t Know How? If You could Start Today without Spending a Dime; Would You? The University Below is The Real Deal. No Credit Card Required, It Is Truly Free.